A cookie is a text file that is saved to and retrieved from your computer or mobile device. If you use our services, we will assume that you agree to the use of such cookie.
- We use both first/third-party cookies to collect statistics and user data to improve our website and so that we can further present you with relevant marketing material.
- We use session cookies for example to see whether you are logged in or if you have placed an item in your shopping bag.
- Some third-party cookies are set by services that appear on our pages but that we have no control, for example social media providers such as Instagram and Twitter.
- We also use third-party cookies which undertakes cross-site tracking to enable us to market in other sites/channels.
- What types of personal data do we process?
We will only connect your cookie ID to your personal data submitted and gathered if you are logged in to your account.
- Who has access to your personal data?
- What is the legal ground to process your personal data?
- If you are logged in to your account the legal ground is based on our legitimate interest and fulfilment of the our terms and conditions..
- How long do we save your data?
- Google Analytics (“GA”) is a web analysis service provided by Google. GA may be used for analysing statistics about visitors on our website. Google uses data collected to track and examine use of our website which allows us to prepare reports on our website activity and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to personalise the ads of its own advertising network and we may also use aggregate information and statistics for monitoring our website usage in order to help us improve and develop or website and services. These statics will not include information that can be used to identify you. Personal data collected include cookie, usage data and place of processing.
- You can opt-out of GA for Display Adverting and Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.